CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Christmas fun















I am falling down on my picture-taking. It's so hard with my hands full usually to get the camera. I didn't get one of the 3 girls with Santa. They had a cold/fever virus the week before Christmas and it just didn't get done. And I didn't get many Christmas morning. This year, I just wanted to enjoy watching the girls open presents, drinking my cup of coffee and eating my sausage pinwheel. Yes, food has some importance to me. We got to see both of my grandmothers this Christmas and that was so special. How awesome for the great grandchildren. It was fun, but now all of that is a blur to me! And it wasn't even a month ago. Time is flying by me. I can not believe that Rebecca's one, Lucy's 3 1/2 and Maury is a big six year old. They are so much fun right now - I wish they could stay this age. And I wish we could all take a long nap every day. HA.

0 comments: