CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Toothless Wonder






Well the excitement never ends around here. Maury lost a top tooth (this was NOT supposed to happen in kindergarten) Sat. night after much drama over pulling it. It was hanging. We had just finished reading Toothless Wonder - a Junie B. Jones book about a first grader losing the same tooth, so that was pretty good timing. There was even a page in the back for you to put with your own tooth for the tooth fairy....In the book Junie B. looks in the mirror and says "I am pretty cute" and that is exactly how Maury felt. She was so excited to show everyone her smile at church, even the greeter at the door and then afterwards she was telling people at the restaurant. And she got a dollar for the tooth. I think the fairy gave her $5 for the first tooth and she's gotten $1 for the other 2 that she has lost. Now Lucy is wiggling her teeth and telling me they're loose, too.

2 comments:

Kristi Williams said...

I'm so glad you found me. I was just thinking about you the other day and thought, I wonder where Carly is and how she is doing! Too weird! Your girls are so cute! I am adding you to my blog of friends!

Miller Family said...

Hey Carley! Remember me?? Your long lost pal Tracy Young? It's been way too long since we've talked. I've missed you!! Your girls are so precious. That little Lucy still looks like your mom! I scrolled down your blog through the pics and I couldn't believe how Katie Beth, Kelsey, and Conner have grown!! Hope all is well. I miss that laugh of yours. Love, Tracy