CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baseball Ballerinas

5th rainbow from the right
Be my little baby bumblebee! buzz around....
Future ballerina



They wore the boots in to the dress rehearsal (and we forgot them til the next day)!

Meri Alan and Lucy Helen - so silly!
Maury and some fellow rainbows






Grandmother, Nana and girls at Harvey'sResting between recital and t-ball









Lucy ran all over the field from first base, eventually made it to second base!








Scoring a run!!!





The dance recital this year was Maury's 3rd and Lucy Helen's first. They take at Tupelo Academy of Dance Arts (TADA) -Sharon Long's studio, where my sister and I took growing up. The theme was an enchanted forest. Maury's ballet class danced as rainbows and Lulu's were bumblebees. They were so cute!!!! Maury battled a little stage fright at the dress rehearsal and then did great at the actual recital. Lulu just grinned the whole time and loved it! My grandmother and mom and I took them to Harvey's for the brownie dessert, which they thought was THE best thing they had ever tasted (chocoholics like me!!!) Richard kept Rebecca, who had fever but did great (even at the recital). After the recital they were exhausted and Lucy fell asleep for about half an hour before it was time to go play t-ball. We have a book called Baseball Ballerina that they love,so I let them wear their buns to the t-ball game and called them the baseball ballerinas. Little did I know team pictures were that night (they changed the date on me). So they looked a little weird in their uniforms with their cleats, gloves and their hair in BUNS. Can't wait to get the pictures.

3 comments:

Miller Family said...

Carley, the girls are so precious...and busy. Love the pics!

Amanda said...

Precious pics! Aren't three girls so much fun?! I honestly wouldn't know what to do with boys.

Leigh Ann said...

They look like little dolls!