CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Orange Beach 08

The whole gang!




There are very few pictures of all 3 girls and none of them are great! Rebecca was ALWAYS running or squirming and not nearly as cooperative as last year when she would stay where ever I plopped her down!!!!














Snaggletooth!






We just got back from vacation and now I need a vacation! Just kidding, but I am really tired and had to teach today at ICC. I stayed up too late talking to my teenage nieces the last night and then got no rest on the way home. I had a LOT of help while I was there. The five of us went with my parents, nieces Katie Beth and Kelsey and nephew, Conner. We appreciate my parents taking us and all 10 of us had a blast. I'll probably do one of those slideshows to include lots of pics later!!! The highlights were: smores, Maury losing a tooth at Johnny Rockets, riding the huge ferris wheel at the Wharf, Build a Bear, eating at Lulu's, fireworks, bargains at the outlet mall, finding good shells and even a starfish, big waves, our new pet Crabby the hermit crab (another thing to keep alive), and lots of fun memories. The "lows" were jellyfish stings (oh the drama) and my mother getting stuck in the elevator (luckily a man got the door open and she climbed out in a few minutes). Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

abbi said...

so glad all had fun. girls look so cute! can't believe another tooth!!!!!! Hope Crab survives. love to all, Abbi

The Love's said...

Carley, I feel like we went on the same vacation. I have the exact same pictures (they're on my mom's camera, so I haven't posted them yet.) Mallory was the exact same way-uncooperative. But your pics still look precious!

Beth said...

Carley -
I came across your blog and am so excited to find you! Your girls are beautiful!!! The beach pics are precious...