CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Muffins for Moms











Posted by Picasa
I really didn't give up the blog for Lent(although I did fast from facebook-ha!) - I have just been so busy that I have fallen behind on blogging. Maury's school had muffins for moms one morning and I tried to get a lot of pics!!! It's fun to see if they look like their mom. And it seems like us moms are rarely in the pictures, since we are usually the photographer! We have had such a wonderful first year in the public school system here. I am sad it is coming to an end! It's really flown by. Maury has had a great teacher and learned a lot! We are glad we get to stay at the school one more year!





2 comments:

Heather said...

I love seeing all of these pretty moms!! Great pics!

JULIE said...

I saw Mrs. Wyatt at the IE day meeting, and she caught me up with the goings-on of my babies. I miss her and that class so much! I loved "Cute Chicks," and Maury's speaking part was AMAZING! She's so talented.