CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Double Blessing!!!!





We were doubly blessed Sunday to dedicate Celia during church and then our Maury made the decision to join the church and request to be baptized. With lots of family on hand - 2 long pews worth. I am so glad that the fourth little girl in our family had a special day....and gets to share it with her biggest sister too. We had a great day with family and our church family. Whew!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Martha Ann said...

Such a sweet day for your family. I looked up at Judd in the choir loft when he saw Richard with all four girls. I knew what he was thinking...oh my, four weddings! And four times the blessings!

Heather said...

I am sad we missed the fun on Sunday. We are so happy for Maury and Celia!!!!! :) Precious girls. I'm loving seeing the new pictures.