CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mother's Day 2008


Conner and Maury especially liked the kite-flying.
Grandmother and my dad, Papa
Grandmother and Rebecca
Grandmother with 6 of her 22 GREAT grandchildren!!!
This Mother's day we went to church and then the park for a picnic lunch with my sister's kids, the Carruths and my parents. My grandmother also came from Missouri for Mother's Day and we talked her into staying for the week. She raised 6 kids and now has a million grands and greats (I am not sure how many total-it's a lot). We had her going everywhere from Katie Beth's voice recital, Conner's baseball, my girls' t-ball and dance recital and Maury's kindergarten graduation. She even came to Lucy's end of the year school party at my house. We really enjoyed her visit!


0 comments: