CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Most magical place on earth??

"I can't believe I'm here!!!"
Aurora and our 3 princesses
Getting ready to make a wish
I don't think I can really describe how perfect Disney was for us!!! We had a "magical" time and I am still recovering from it.... haven't even blogged about it yet!!! I will try to go day by day. We started off our first morning with breakfast with the princesses at Cinderella's castle. I only had a table for 3 but they let all 5 of us go, so that was a great start to our morning!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

man, oh man!! love seeing all of these pictures of happy happy HAPPY girls! i love their matching outfits. all so adorable. i love seeing happy daddy, outnumbered, as usual, but loving every minute of it. it really looks like the perfect trip, carley! can't wait to hear the girls talk about it. love y'all so much,
gib