CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

art project



I got the girls to help me paint a picture to hang some where....i saw one similar to this for $100 and thought, hey, i could do that! I am scared to put the "lord bless our home" prayer on it until i get a more precise paint brush. Or i might put "as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord". Any other cute family/home scripture/prayer ideas????
my next venture will be some type of canvas with either their names or initials to hang over the big girls' beds. we had fun and finished the whole thing while rebecca was napping!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

abbi said...

that is awesome. i am so impressed with the artists.did they just free hand that?
too cute

Heather said...

I LOVE this!!!

Carley said...

it wasn't free hand - i did the outline of the house, tree, etc. and they filled in the first coat of paint. then i did all the details, shading, clouds, etc.

ginny said...

What a great project for your little artists!