CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Photo shoot...attempt

Note the hem ripped out of rebecca's dress
good models....
the best one with all three, after an offered reward of chocolate.
and she's off!!!! I give up....

These were their Christmas/Valentine's dresses that I never got a photo of all 3 wearing, so after church Sunday I was determined to get one. After one click my "good" camera battery died. And these were the best of the bunch from my "purse" camera. There were shadows on their faces which made them look blurry....I just give up!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ginny said...

Sometimes the best picture isn't always the "perfect" picture. I love that Rebecca's hem is coming out and that she's wandering off. You can put these pictures in the scrapbook in this order, and I promise that years from now, people who look at them will appreciate them for what they are -- perfect pictures of real life!

Heather said...

Great pictures. I so love these dresses!!!