CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Class of 88 rocks

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa




Okay, I was not looking forward to Richard's class reunion...after all, I am SOOOO much younger than him (3 1/2 years-haha). And it was my sister's class....but it ended up being so much fun! I loved seeing Camille's friends having a great time and there were lots of pictures of her on the video and other displays (it was bittersweet- they really honored her memory in a precious way). And Richard and I had fun with his friends and danced to a band that played 80s music -so great. We ended up having a great time and he had to drag me away from the dance floor.
I have been on hiatus from blogging and there's so much to catch up on!!! I'll post more later.

0 comments: