CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

More first day of first grade




I could get really sad about first grade but I am trying not to. It does feel like the end of something but at the same time an exciting start to a new phase of M's life (and ours). I pray that she'll be a good friend, show love to others at school and learn lots and lots this year!
And I'm just glad she woke me up this morning dressed and ready, since Rebecca had turned down the volume on my alarm clock and i was snoozing away. probably not the first time i will oversleep!!!

2 comments:

Mary Margaret said...

It was so good to see you at Church St. on Friday. I'm glad she had a good day at 1st grade. I didn't know Mrs. Senter was your neighbor---we have heard a lot of Mrs. Senter stories over the weekend. Causey already loves her.

JULIE said...

The girls are such cutie pies in these first day pictures! I am going to be practice teaching at church street this semester, and i'm really hoping i end up in first grade with maury! :)