CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lucy Helen's firsts for Fall

oLucy Helen's first day of 3 day four year old preschool. Rebecca has her bag ready too! I love this picture - it is so "them." Maury's hand has marker all over it and Rebecca is still in her pj's (like she usually is when I drive the big sisters to school).
Notice the dog on her dress "eating" the milk bone name tag!!!



I love a fresh start and we are finally getting into a routine, now that September is upon us. I love new pencils, new notebooks and all the school supplies. I like my blank calendar and filling it up neatly (at least to start with). Lucy Helen has now started school and ballet for the year and soccer has begun, too. She is really enjoying Mrs. Kevin Ann's class (which has a dog theme) and even wore a dog dress on the first day, with a stategically placed dog bone name tag. Her name tag got dropped and part of it broke off, so we put it near the dog's mouth, as if the dog had taken a bite!!!!! Lemons into lemonade!!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

precious!! love the dog dress with the partly eaten bone! :) my calendar doesn't look very neat right now. it's time for me to start a new one. we played hookie today! :)

Martha Ann said...

Hey Carkey! I love the new pics. I am so sad about Aslan. What wonderful memories your kids will have of him. I wonder if he is running away from home in dog heaven?

the rayners said...

ah, a routine! i think we may finally be getting there...

love the dog bone. you are so creative!!

Beth said...

Lucy Helen is adorable! I love the dog dress...too cute on her.