CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Ak, Epcot and Magic Kingdom all in one day!!!


About to go in for Turtle Talk with Crush


After most of the day at AK, we booked it over to Epcot for sushi at Tokyo Dining. Long story short we got a discount b/c of a WORM in my edamame! Gross but I still love edamame. Then we went to Nemo and Turtle Talk with Crush ( I love this!!!) before riding the monorail for Wishes fireworks. Maury got to talk to Crush and then he asked me about life with 3 little girls! It was so funny. It ended up being our "Nemo day", because of watching the musical, doing the ride and Turtle talk. I don't recommend doing 3 parks in one day but we were pushing it b/c it was our last night!!! We didn't get enough time at Epcot this trip so that's on our list for next time! It was beautiful at night with Christmas lights, though. We ate ice cream and crepes from France on our way out.
And oh, Cinderella's castle is gorgeous with icicle lights on it!! The pics don't do it justice. I also have video of Tinkerbell flying - if you want to see it, comment. But if you're planning a trip to Disney, just wait and look for her. That's one of our favorite magical moments. We watched the Wishes fireworks display from the bridge to Tomorrowland and Tink flies right over your heads!!! I am a real spaz on the video, but I loved it!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: