CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Sweet angel

Some church friends who are toys- Mia Katherine, Maury, Sara Frances and Olivia



Last night's dress rehearsal for Nutcracker went great! The angels (first graders) were so excited about their part! They were in awe of the 17 year old Sugar Plum Fairy (a hired professional from NYC). Maury wanted to stay and watch but I made her leave - we will see it 3 times between now and Sat. night!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a pretty angel you are, Maury!! Precious!

ginny said...

All the girls will do a great job, I am sure. Did you see Mia Katherine's picture in the paper last weekend?

JULIE said...

i LOVE the pictures! Maury looks so angelic. She did a beautiful job tonight! I loved the, "Miss Julie, I'm an angel tonight... second from the right." She was so pretty up there and was smiling so brightly, I would have seen her even as far away as I was sitting! :) Happy Birthday!!!! :)