CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes....

I keep trying to remember to post some funny things maury and lucy helen have said lately... here are a few:

Maury: Mama, are santa and the elves watching us all the time?

Me: I don't know (my standard answer for things when I don't want to get into deception about make believe, etc.)

Maury: Are they watching me now, like even when I am using the bathroom?


Another one:

Lucy, talking to Rebecca last night: What are you doing? On earth?
I think she meant "what on earth are you doing?"

and my favorite election related quote from Maury, said when we were discussing Hillary running against Barack for the democratic nomination:

Me: Do you know who the first lady is, Maury?

Maury: Yeah, uh (said like DUH) EVE!!!!

2 comments:

The Bonds Family said...

Ha! Ha! Oh my gosh that is too cute!!! I Love kids!

ginny said...

I can always count on my children to say something funny like that! I'm so glad you're documenting these conversations!