CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Awana Pajama party

Such a Lulu face!!!

Sweet Julie and my girls
Back row: Vic, Sarah Katherine, Meri Alan, front: Elizabeth, Sarah Ann, "Miss Julie", Lucy Helen



I took these pics from Julie's facebook page - they're so cute!!! We had pajama night at church and the kids all loved it! I loved it, too, because when we got home they were ready for bed. We even put pj's on Rebecca (why not?) These are some of the Awana cubbies (3s and 4s) and their teacher, Julie with my 2 girls. Thanks for the pics JKH!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

love the pics!! i think i'll lift the group one from you and not even get on facebook. :)
great idea. pj night was fun!

Heather said...

that is a perfect lulu face!!!

JULIE said...

yay! I am proud of those sweet pictures. I am usually very hesitant about putting pictures of kids on facebook, but it was a day when all of the kids in the picture had 1 or more parents who have a facebook. I figured if the parents knew, it would be ok. :) AND.. we definitely had a fun night in our pjs! Lucy Loo and Maury were precious!

ginny said...

I just wrote on Heather's blog how i wish I had thought to take pictures on Pajama Night! The kids had such a great time!