CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Rebecca turns TWO!!!!


Samantha and Lily coming down the slide


It's a busy December for us. Our anniversary, my birthday and Rebecca's. And then the biggest birthday of all - Jesus'!!! We celebrated Rebecca's birthday at her favorite place to eat - McDonald's. She had some friends from sunday school and a few others come play. It was definitely the easiest party I've ever had! And it came in handy since I was just over the worst stomach virus I've ever gotten!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather said...

Precious!! I've been anticipating seeing these cute pics!!! Glad she had a FUN birthday. LOVE the song too...

ginny said...

What a fun party! Happy Birthday to Rebecca!

Carley said...

I loved that song too until i realized it had an ugly word in it!

Heather said...

I didn't hear the word. I believe it though. NKOTB is always a great choice!!! Love it!

Robyn said...

Happy birthday, Rebecca! Love the pictures!